On this page, we have managed to share the official Micromax P275 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file). The Firmware Package contains Flash Tool, Driver, Flash File and Instructions manual to flash it.
Micromax P275 Firmware
The Micromax Stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the Stock Firmware of your Micromax Mobile Device. It also allows you to fix any Software related issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Related Issue.
Package Name: Micromax_P275_V2_25092012_LS.zip
Package Version: V2
Package Size: 712 MB
How to Flash: See Tutorial
How to Flash or install the Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Micromax P275 firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the firmware package, you will be able to get the Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer (if the USB Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Launch the Livesuit Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Follow the instruction manual to flash the firmware on your Micromax P275 device.
[*] Livesuit Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Livesuit Flash Tool, then head over to Livesuit Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of everything before flashing the above firmware because your data will be removed (deleted) permanently after flashing the firmware.
[*] The Micromax Company Officially releases the above firmware (ROM). Official ROM helps you to fix the device if in case your device is having any Bootloop, Hang issue, or Dead Issue.