On this page, we have provided a direct download link for the Micromax A311 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file), along with all the necessary tools including the Flash Tool, Driver, Flash File, and an Instruction Manual to guide you through the process of flashing the firmware.
Micromax A311 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Micromax Firmware provided below can be used to upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Micromax Mobile Device and resolve any software-related, bootloop, or IMEI-related issues that may arise during usage, making it essential for maintaining your device.
File Name: Micromax_A311_V1_111114_CPB.zip
File Size: 737 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
How to Flash or install the Firmware (Flash File)
- Download the Micromax A311 firmware package onto your computer and extract it.
- Once you have extracted the firmware package, you will have access to the Flash Tool, USB Driver, Flash File, and a How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB driver on your computer. If the USB drivers are already installed, you can skip this step.
- Launch the YGDP Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Follow the instruction manual to flash the firmware on your Micromax A311 device.
[*] Download YGDP Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of YGDP Flash Tool, then check out the YGDP Flash Tool page.
[*] Backup: Before flashing the above firmware, make sure to take a backup of all your data since the process will permanently remove (delete) it.
[*] Micromax has officially released the above firmware (ROM), which we have scanned for viruses/malware using Malwarebytes Premium. You can also use Malwarebytes to scan your computer for viruses/malware.